Thursday, February 17, 2011

When Does Cervix Open Before Period

Leather Goods ... Small


I confided a few weeks ago that I began to tickle a little leather and threw myself into his work ... So my first creation ... Now in the hands of "step-dad" since I crafted this case for his birthday so he can put away Mont Blanc pen that we had for Christmas ...
(Before the offer, I immortalized my very first creation of leather the pen of my husband who served as my reference ...)

After hours and hours of work (yes I know it does not show on the photo lol But do Keep in mind that I know hardly sew a button onto fabric then sew several thicknesses of leather straight and steady was a challenge for me!)
So what we can do with a little patience ...

My second book was intended for me with a sleeve designed to receive several pencils and a little rule when I go to work ...
I had this model in mind for a long time but have never found in the leather I was seeking, nor pen format (usually this type of holster is designed for brush or artistic) .. .
So, we are never better served than by yourself! And that's it!

So? So? What do you think?? Not bad for a start huh??

0 comments:

Post a Comment