Friday, February 18, 2011

Slogan For Golf Tournament

between girls ... First

She was scheduled for several weeks now ... Had
be due postponed once before but it was a step back to jump further!
Our day between daughter thus took place without incident this month and left me the opportunity to discover Amiens had hitherto totally unknown ...

After a short night walk, bus at dawn, early morning subway and train in rush hour, I finally arrive on time for opening offices in Amiens-city , we can not have begun more relaxed day with my 2 hours of continuous playback with "mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! lol

Mild weather in recent weeks making trip even more enjoyable and more beautiful photos ... I returned with nearly 200 photos, then all that follow are from a hard choice because they can not publish them all! lol

We spent the day wandering through the streets while chatting, like all good friends who share this vision of things "as futile than helpful" as I often summarized! The
while strolling from street to street, along the different arms of the Somme, to explore the various districts of the town, without purpose or destination states ...




I have often wondered if Venice had not inspired Amiens! lol




I was seduced by all the old cobbled streets of the old city and the multitude of Amiennoises color facades and I felt a trip to hundreds of miles from home ...


brief change of scenery was all, more than I hoped!




lunch, we granted a well deserved break in a very nice little restaurant a few blocks from the cathedral ...
We're regaled with a delicious meal as hearty as that imposed a digestive nap on a bench beside the water ...







This day was also an opportunity to meet unforeseen ...
With some of my readers that I knew only by their comments left on the blog ... (Is not Jackie? Lol), but also with "the friends of my friends (who are always my friends lol) that they were themselves as readers ... (Is not Aurelius? Lol)
I took the train to 17 hours to finish my history book! lol And I suffered from pains all weekend to have both market and no longer have the habit ! Urge the resumption of antiques! lol

This day has completely fulfilled the goals I had set ... Namely, a change of scenery, a breath of fresh air and fresh air and the great satisfaction of having finally managed to take time for myself and my family! Yesss! Mission accomplished!

0 comments:

Post a Comment