Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kitchen Dangers Worksheet

Recipe chocolate crepes ...

Before, when I am talking about chocolate crepes, I visualized a good pancake and a big jar of chocolate spread ... It was before ....

Last week the Candlemas Day, I came across a television report that talked about chocolate crepes ... But with a chocolate paste!
I had never seen or tried this recipe ... I was not even very excited but as Christopher would say "nothing keeps ^ che to add more chocolate spread on it, like this one will ...
pancake with chocolate, chocolate! !

Septic, I still prepared pancakes natures in case ...
And here's the result!


And so to the chocolate paste for 6 people: • 6 eggs


• 375 grams of flour
• 3 / 4 pint of milk
• 20 grams of cocoa powder
• 80 grams of chocolate dessert melted with a little milk into the dough ...

The chocolate crepes are a little more difficult to cook, they attach a little more to the pan, but otherwise it's all the same ...

Here they have won a resounding success ... But every time spread with chocolate spread and whipped cream! Personally, I prefer the plain, Lola too, but my three "gigifffs chocolate" have rushed over!

0 comments:

Post a Comment