Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kendell Mint Cake Calories

My dove of love ... Savoy

Whenever we go on vacation in the mountains before I m'extasie these wooden birds born sculptors Savoy ...
One day a craftsman explained that these birds were often carved by shepherds in the pastures ... (Ca occupied them while they were guarding their sheep) These doves carved into the Opinel pine branches carefully chosen from the mountain supported their declarations of love and propose marriage to their beloved Once back down in the valley ... Already
I found these birds of beautiful wood, so their history and their symbolism have only reinforced my affection their door ...

My husband always anxious to make me happy, I then proposed to purchase one of these sculptures ...
Proposal which I refused on the field, explaining that the most beautiful beauty of this bird was under the shepherd's patience to learn woodworking and for carving, so if he wanted to give me a dove, he would not buy it but the carving itself! Because the purchase is easy ... There's better as a declaration of love ! And after all, he enjoys woodworking and was full of opinel our drawers! lol

Then he began looking at our last holiday spruce branch in which I sculpt his bird ... Branch unearthed in I do not know how many meters (such as shepherds) for wood density!
So we returned from the mountain with pieces of wood in our cooler that have finished in our freezer from our last vacation ... (So you do not dry them too quickly!)

And for Valentine's Day, what a surprise to discover my first "love dove"!


So she has not the grace of those suspended in the windows of antique Savoyards, but it has much more value to me than n 'What other volatile matter "come from there"!
course he almost lost some fingers in the making during my absences ... But the result is here!
And then ... Now he understood the thing, you will be able to carve me a flock of doves, each more beautiful than the other!
Go print some sparrows suspended wood throughout the house! lol




0 comments:

Post a Comment