Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Anusol H In Pregnancy

Wanted ...

5:40 p.m. last night the phone rings at home ... I pick up.


- Hello Madam, here the director of "College foo bar"


/ Ouch! It does not bode well ... What my daughter has ever done? /

- I'm calling for one of the classmates of your daughter has disappeared, I wonder if she is aware of something because I know that 'They were close enough ...
- Missing?? Uh ... Who is it that I asked?
- In-X-, I think they know well ...
- Yes they are a small group of 4 inseparable since the beginning of the year, two boys, two girls and this young man is ...
- But uh ... Are you sure he did not come home?
- Uh ... yes! But why would he come home?
- Well ... This boy had apparently run away after being shown out by your daughter ...
- PARDON?? Wait, I sit! Uh ... But our children did just 11 years soon 12 agreement, but still ...
- Obviously, this is a few days it is not well at all and this afternoon it would have happened something between them ...
- One moment please .... LOLAAAAAAA!! DESCEND IMMEDIATELY! Need to talk !!!... Go ahead, please continue ...
- It would have dried the last hour of class and be left alone on a whim, without telling anyone, we want to know if it would not have given a clue about where he could go ... If she has not seen
- Uh .... But ... uh .... Stay I question not my daughter .. .

Lola confirmed to me what the director told me ... Indeed it would have made his statement that there a few days ... And it would be returned to the charge yesterday afternoon ... But she knew no more.


- Okay, okay my heart! And uh ... What do you say to him when he declared his love did you? How did you tell him that his feelings were not reciprocal??
- Ben ... I told him I did not love her! (Very sure of herself ... As usual)
- What? That way there ... I do not love you??
- Ben wé why?
- Well, we need to talk my little heart ...


few minutes later, the parents of two other band phoned home after too cooked their children in hopes of collecting a little hint on where could be hiding a little man of 11 years in full despair to the point of running away at that age ...
We called his parents to offer our help to sweep the villach 'and neighbors ... Distraught at the idea that this could be our child ... And frightened at the thought of everything that could occur and in these cases, the imagination is boundless ...
I do not mind that generations are changing quickly, but M ----! We do not run away at 11 years for a love that is sinking! They are still kids, teens already almost, but not yet ... Finally I thought!
What despair must be a little fellow victim of this age to escape this way and walk straight ahead for miles?? Are we really equipped to fight against that?
It's scary!

-X-Sera finally reunited in the evening by a police patrol in the greatest relief of all ...

And when I ask Lola later why she had not told his "little mommy" what happened with his friend, I told him it had to disrupt it anyway because they have been friends for several months now and it's not easy to manage as she answered the most complete and normal limits blase:


- But then Mom ... / Sigh / If I were to tell you whenever a guy wants me to go out with him and I told him no, I would not have finished! And you'd think that I'll get drunk!
- Ah! Uh ... Okay! Ok! I see ... Uh ... Listens my heart, uh ... You understand what I said about "how not to be too hard on those who have the courage to declare their feelings come to you" ... Yes?? Okay, so now it is very late, you'll go to bed, read a little and make a big dodo, meanwhile mom will use a little lift, or maybe two or even more besides .. . History of trying to completely forget this evening .... crazy! Because there, I feel that this is just the start of the crap and I think the "early" starts very well there and especially well soon! So uh ... Good night my chick!


I resisted the temptation to get drunk the g ----- if I start my children when cooked stress me at the highest point, I'll finish alcoholic in a few years with 3 gnomes!!
But I still spent my evening (and then my night for that matter!) Entirely to hallucinate and wondering if I did not dream or rather "nightmared" everything that had happened. ..
And the worst is that I firmly believe that this is only the beginning ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment