Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cheer An Dance Noisemakers

dint of perseverance .... Day

Those who follow the blog for several months know that canaries and us, that's two!
For those who want a bit of catching up, the story begins HERE , and accurate THE ...

But my man is not half an ass! When he has something in mind, it did not elsewhere! Some months have passed since the latest misadventures ... And he returned to the charge ...
- Go if you like a final! I would buy one last jar, but this time I will stay long in the store to make sure he sings well and would not leave with one that I heard several times!
- Grrrrrrrrr .... My heart, it took three P ----- canaries in this house and no one has sung more than 3 days! Not one! We are more than 50 euro "budget canary" and nothing!!
So what?? Do not you have had enough??
- Please ... I promise this is the last, I'll sign a paper saying that if I would have chosen never heard him sing and not sing at home, I will never ask you canary is never promised .... More
tempted by the prospect of ending once and for all with those pesky sparrows by the idea of actually having one, I finally gave ...
So we went to Belgium because, well, sir, wanted a very special case spotted at a bird expo ...
arrived at the pet store, I left it in locating and arrived half an hour later ...
He had made his choice ...
It then shows me the "bird" who actually pushed the song in the store ... Not scared to two sub agitated by the world around him ...
Curious he does not really look like a canary ... Finally like the canary that everyone a. ..
So then I lean on the cage to see what kind it is when I see the price ...
- WHAT ???????? ARGGGLLLLLLL!! IT'S A JOKE??
My heart is a CA-NA-RI! A bird! But you're not realize the price??
- Yes, but for him, he sings!!
- Well I mean yes he sings! At that price I hope he sings! It would be a shame not!!
- Yes, but it is the last ....
- But uh ... y '250 birds in this shop and you did not you find another single sparrow sings for less?? Wait ... Gonna worry me find a bird! ... the! watch this one ... 20 euros and it ... No it does not sing! And this one? He is cute one?? Do not you think??
short, I'll spare you the rest of the conversation ...

/ A re-reading the article, Christopher said that he never saw me like this in a store ... he said that suddenly I'm taking interest in canaries royally ignored hitherto, I still crouched over in search of the most beautiful bird, the cheapest that would agree to sing! ! I passed from cage to cage nervously trying some tests ... never processed ... Like "And it looks, it is not nice, plus it is all white, all white is nice, it will be fine in the living room and it costs more" That 20 euros "" (Who knew that I would write it a day? lol) ... My poor husband was so appalled amused! lol /

The course, as you can imagine ... We're back with THE piaf that costs more than all others combined ... And a lot of anxiety still regards to whether he would sing with us ....
The answer?
The
here ....
(S'cusez for sound quality, the descent of Y'avait Giant Garnish Partenkirshen on TV at the same time!)


So since then, whenever the birds sing, my husband stopped working and listening with a smug grin ... and said "Do you hear?? .... He sings what he sings well it looks like a little nightingale ..."
Only problem, "the bird" sings a lot "and the partition of the girls' room was no longer progressing very fast!
M'enfin lol ... He wanted .... it's finished by having his bird that sings! So now if you want to please him, tell him of his little bird .... lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment