Monday, May 4, 2009

Wedding Favors Wording

breastfeeding

I hate it when organizations that promote breastfeeding and who despise you if you do not, or if you do, but you use the bottle from time to time. I despise myself for having agreed to give him a bottle a day to accustom, under pressure from strong breastfeeding is so good. Yes it must be good, but still, our grandparents were ever breastfed and they are not dead. Why I felt guilty for giving him a bottle of 10 feedings per day, and that now I'm stuck and I have to endure the screams of a breastfed baby too who wants to know anything about the bottle?
I'll do anything when she will go to daycare, I'll do anything for my romantic trip to Toronto in two weeks? I butchered breasts to let my mother care? It would be much easier ...... hell, I'm discouraged .......

0 comments:

Post a Comment