Monday, May 25, 2009

Reasons For Bulky Ovaries

?

trip to Toronto with my charming for two days. We must take advantage of the fact my dad has two meetings there to subtly grafted to his car seat and save at least the cost of gasoline, it does not even pay anyway! (Although what, it used to it, parents: P)
It is completely in a motel downtown, it is almost everything that we want to visit (including the Temple of Fame and the CN Tower).
As the weather is nice, we walk through these thousands of people, too busy to follow the parade to watch. People completely ignore each other, it's pretty amazing to see. It's every man for himself so that even animals have this habit. We saw dogs next to each other and no desire to jump on his brother's dog ... In my memory, a dog, it is Garoche on others of his race and must hold them to sniff each other. But not in Toronto. Strange anyway ...... but hey, this is not the subject of my post today ...
I wanted to approach this rather ridiculous situation that we did well to laugh, the charming and me.
Since in Rome, do as the Romans, we said it also applied to Toronto, why not. This shows one of the many kiosks giant hot dog in the street and we order. The seller can see that we speak French. We wonder how many languages we speak. Until then, everything is going ... But he also sees the charming talks and I listen. I wonder if I speak English.
-Somewhat
-What do you know English?, Wonder there.
I still bite, because ... I am not for him to name all the words I know ... I'm still not that pocket it!
It therefore concludes that ...... I'm so pocket it!
He gets to teach me English ... me to repeat each word: please, you're welcome, thank ... and a client comes in ... continues ... I'm here in Toronto to repeat words that even a 2 year old child knows! It was really funny anyway, I was like a belated, but hey, how ridiculous does not kill: P
I still had my hot dog with both hands and I went to eat the other side Street, not forgetting to tell him a tasty: good bye ... felt good M'enfin ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment