Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pretty Woman Dot Dress

Our taxes are protected!

As I moved 7 times in 7 years, my papers are scattered here and there, in no particular order. So it's a mess to find my tax papers from 2003 to 2007. Best way to find information about these reports lost? Call the government. But not that easy after all ...
-Hello, I have the numbers of lines 260 and 300 to 318 of my past relationships.
Yes, but you must pass the safety test.
-No problem. Ask your questions
-Your name, date of birth and social insurance number.
-******************************, this stage is successfully passed.
It spoils by yet more ...
-Sender? -Have you
that of my new home?

-De-No my parents? Non-

-Er ... my old apartment?
Yes ...
-The name of your employer?
-Hum, it has two names, which are you?
-Did you report your paper or Internet?
-Internet-
Wrong answer!
-Er ... My dad does, I have no idea ... You call
-tax, it is necessary that you have answers to questions about your taxes
-GST, how you received it, and how have you been?
-Wrong again. So ma'am, you do not spend all the safety test, so I can not give you info on your old tax returns.

As what may be ordered to end up paying more later ... oops !!!!! I am glad, at least our tax dollars are safe: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment