Thursday, March 3, 2011

Full Body Waxing Prices For Man In Bangkok

My own small contribution to the restaurants ...

I discovered the event on one of my favorite blogs ... No doubt that makes me smile more every day: that of BĂ©alapoison !

It is therefore an article published on a blog = 10 meals offered in restaurants ...
Nah, I do not simmering, prove!




So?? It is not canon??
And presto! 10 meals offered thanks to me! lol
Your turn now ... and if you do not have a blog ... Po serious ... You can also turn his hand to the paw ...
tomorrow and after tomorrow will be new collections in supermarkets ...
Because in 2009/2010 is over 103 million meals that were distributed for free ...
because every year the numbers continue to skyrocket and not with the government vernem ent that we take it will get better ... Especially with gas increases by a further 5% today to 20% this year ... And I does not evoke increases in previous years!
The money is put to more heat can not necessarily go to food!


Then go shopping tomorrow or after tomorrow with a little thought for restaurants ... because no one is safe from having one day to call them ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment