Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What Can A Write For A 3rd Birthday Party

Being a mother

I received this email, I then transfer it via my blog ...

Before being a mom ...
I never enfargée in toys and I never sought the words to a lullaby.
I never wondered if my plants could be toxic.
I never thought about immunization.
I had full control of my mind and my thoughts.
I slept my nights.

Before being a mom ...
I never held a child screaming for the doctor to do an exam or giving a vaccine.
I never looked into eyes filled with tears and cried because it hurt me.
I had never stayed up late the night just to watch a baby sleep.

Before being a mom ...
I never kept a baby asleep in my arms just because I did not want to put it in his bed.
I never felt my heart break into a million pieces because I could not remove the bobo.
I do not doubt that something so small could affect my life so much.
I do not doubt that I could love someone so much.
I do not doubt that I would be a mom.

Before being a mom ...
I had never known the feeling of having my heart outside my body.
I did not know how special it to feed a hungry baby.
I do not know the tie that binds mother to child.
I did not know that something so small could make me feel so important and happy.

Before being a mom ...
I never lifted for 10 minutes at night just to make sure everything was fine.
I do not know the warmth, joy, love, pain, wonder or the satisfaction of being a mom.
I did not know that I was able to feel the same before being a mother.

And before being a grandma ...
I did not know that all these "feelings Mom" are more than doubled when You see this little being held ... by your baby.

Send this to someone who is a good mom or a good Grandma

0 comments:

Post a Comment