Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mysore Mallige(chetana)

Finally on leave!



After 8 and a half months to grow before our eyes and not knowing how to move, I finally finished working! It was time. As my boss said I was fat and made the many stairs to reach my office had become an obstacle! ;)
Do I have to wait to burst my waters to give birth, not to make my nights for a reason other than my 8 pee ...
In the meantime, I rest. At least, I try to do in my sudden urges to some food for Christmas pies, sugar pies, cookies, chocolates, quiches, profiteroles, donuts pe ... My Lovely hood: I AM NOT STOP! Tie me someone that I enjoy the last moments to relax. Okay, it is useless, I would find a way to keep me away haha! It removes
not that I'm not at all in a holiday season coming up. And you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment