Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How To Make A Mini Moto Sound Nice



popular demand (well, of Thessaly), a text on my impressions of my beautiful face (quote Thessa) belly.

See you one week to reach my tapants 8 months, I am jaded. Jaded this bulky belly, sore belly up, contractions 1 month before the time, lack of elasticity that stretches my skin ...
Nine months is a long time! I'm still happy not to be an elephant (on the belly, I can make it almost ... I just need the tube ..: P) is two years for them, phew!
Evolution of belly, month by month
-1 to 3 months: in addition to nausea, no consciousness of being pregnant. In the eyes of others, I'm at the stage where I just look fat, not pregnant.
-3 to 6 months: The belly is taking place, you feel the baby move.
-6 to 8 months: the baby we "climb" squarely in the ribs, our belly undulates according to his movements, he speaks and he reacts. We are already starting to "not sleep through the night": P

Besides my écoeurantite acute feel heavy and unable to get up out of bed properly, like pregnancy. Especially at 7 months when I'm already starting to contact my little chip, that she awoke to feel her little heel in my ribs.
To see all the people struggling for me to get the best seat in the car, seeing people who normally would laugh to see me stick on the ice in the winter I reach out to support me, my boyfriend who makes me more massages than usual (there's a subliminal message here: P) I'm really

with the best person in the world to have a child, a charm that takes care of me, telling me that I'm beautiful when I feel ugly and gigantic, which I want despite the paunch that separates us ...

Pregnancy is the experience of my life the most complex and most beautiful at once. The result will be even more confusing and intense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment